- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Rentforum collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Name (First name and Last name)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Company address(es)
- Invoicing address
- LinkedIn profile web address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rentforum with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our email newsletter (for web magazine RenaRum and/or direct marketing email dispatches for our events)
- Register to our events
- Participate at our events
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Open or interact with our email campaigns (newsletters etc.) via your browser’s cookies.
Rentforum may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party event tools when you participate at our events
- Third party email campaign tools when you open or interact with our email campaigns (newsletters etc.)
- Third party social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- BioTekPro company group (BioTekPro AB, Mcleaned AB)
How will we use your data?
Rentforum collects your data so that we can:
- Process your subscription and manage your subscription account.
- Send you email campaigns:
- If you subscribed to RenaRum
- If you subscribed to Direct marketing information (e.g. Tema Renrum)
- If other information is relevant to your subscription or participation at our events
- Analyse how you are interacting with our email campaigns
- Analyse how you are interacting with our website
- Manage your registration for our events
- Manage your participation to our events
- Send you letter dispatches:
- If you have participated at, or registered for, any of our events (e.g. Tema Renrum)
We may disclose your Personal Data to various third party service providers in order to e.g. provide the Service (hosting), communicate with you through newsletters and similar (e.g. email campaigns for RenaRum, or for direct marketing purposes), to provide customer service or in order to conduct customer surveys or satisfaction surveys. These third party service providers are only given access to the Personal Data necessary for the performance of their obligations in relation to us and they may only process your Personal Data in accordance with our instructions. They are also liable to take technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data to the same extent as Rentforum.
How do we store your data?
Rentforum takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your Personal Data against loss, theft, unauthorized access to or processing of your Personal Data as well as against accidental destruction, loss, alteration and disclosure of your Personal Data.
Rentforum would like to send you information about products and services of ours, or from other members of BioTekPro Group.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Rentforum from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the BioTekPro Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Rentforum would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Rentforum for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rentforum correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rentforum to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rentforum erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rentforum restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rentforum’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rentforum transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding how you interact with our email campaigns
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Rentforum uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytical – Rentforum uses these cookies to analyse and evaluate how you are interacting with our email campaigns and the overall use of our website. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Rentforum uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, your interaction with our email campaigns, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rentforum has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten in Sweden.
Address: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm